Before anything else, I would like to congratulate Fashion Institute of Design and Arts Cebu (FIDA Cebu), for the one year of awesomeness. Happy first Anniversary FIDA! Cheers to more fashionable years. I wish everybody the best and the success.
What first caught my eyes when I entered in our school are these balloons with pictures. Memories were refreshed when we watched the pictures hanging. That 2nd picture in the bottom was our first photo with my batch mates ever. I remember, we were all so shy to have this picture taken together.
Picture taking time.
1. The ceiling loaded with lots of balloons and photos. 2. A guest from Saudi. Just kidding. It's Sir Bebes Garzo and Edwin Alba.
3. Ms. Christine Munda and Ms. Marissa Ceniza. 4. Another picture of them. Lovely people behind FIDA.
1. A picture of me and Aloha 2. A photo of Me and Ate Maricel and Tenille.
3. Photo from Valerie Yap. Thaks for this. 4. Me holding a photo hanging from up above.
1. A photo with the ever gorgeous teacher / designer, Lord Maturan.
3. A photo when receiving my award with FIDA founder Ms. Christine Munda and Ms. Marissa Ceniza, our academic coordinator. 4. Group photo, sadly everybody can't squeeze in.
1. Nikki and Ate Maricel. 2. I call them the "Spice Girls"
3. My favorite photo of the ever sexy and beautiful Elle. 4. Aloha's turn. Very Star Magic ang peg.
You might ask why are we wearing black, white or black and white. Well, the outfit theme for tonight was Black and White. Everybody all looked stunning and gorgeous
After the picture taking, of course! It's eating time. Dig in guys. Be careful, maybe your dresses get too tight. Haha. The catering services for that night was Creative Cuisine. The food were all sumptuous and it keeps you coming back for more. Nakakasira ng diet.
We had a candle light dinner. Very romantic ang peg.
After a little speech of our mentor, Lord Maturan...
We all had a toast.
Thank God I was able to have an award for that night. I thought that I'm not going home any bacon. But thanks to FIDA for this award. I'm truly happy and ecstatic. Cheers for more amazing and fashyown years!